Director of Finance - Cheshire, United Kingdom,
Castlefield Recruitment are working with a educational institution in Cheshire in order to recruit an interim Director of Finance. In recent years the organisation has gone through a number of changes and has become a highly regarded institution in the area.
You will be responsible for managing a team of part qualified and transactional finance staff, whilst providing financial support to budget holders from across the company.
Duties will include;
- Lead the Finance team to contribute to the successful delivery of the College's strategic objectives and improvement plan through the development and delivery of a finance strategy and plan
- Lead on the design and implementation of processes that provide robust management information
- Effectively manage a team of qualified & PQ accountants
- Produce management accounts and commentaries and to assist in presenting financial information to the board
- Ensure that Financial Procedures and Financial Regulations are in place that facilitates efficient and effective financial processes
- Work with key budget holders to ensure budget processes for all areas
- Ensure that all necessary financial information is sent to all key stakeholders within the agreed timeframes
- Prepare annual budgets and rolling forecasts and provide comparisons against relevant benchmark data
- Fully qualified (CIMA/ACA/CIPFA/ACCA)
- Experience of leading a finance team
- Experience in leading a public sector organisation
- It would be beneficial if you were immediately available