Director of People and Recruitment - Redhill, Surrey, United Kingdom,
A new 6 month fixed term contract has become available for a Director of People, based in Redhill. This role is responsible for leading and delivering the people and culture strategy, this will be achieved through innovation and design.
This position will be key in providing the CEO, Senior Management and Directors strategic and operational expertise whilst support the HR operational teams. It is essential that within this role creativity and pro activity play a key part in developing robust people strategies, policies and systems.
Key duties and responsibilities will involve :
- To lead and champion strategies that create a culture which supports values, vision, mission and business
- Creating and leading on initiatives to fully maximise the engagement of the people
- Providing time relevant strategies and operational business partnering based on in depth understanding of the organisation and challenging where required
- Developing and enhancing all people and learning policies
- Leading on reward, recognition and retention approaches
- Working towards developing programmes that enable the organisation to attract, develop and retail the talent required
- Progress and review the recruitment and on-boarding current practice
- Enhance recruitment and on-boarding strategies to develop systems and processes to maximise delivery
- Focusing on effective change management, workforce planning and structure
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.