ERP Project Manager Medical Devices - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom,
Job Title: ERP Project Manager (Medical Devices)
Hourly Rate: £50.00 - £60.00 per hour (Ltd Co)
Contract Duration: 6 months initially
This is a great opportunity for an ERP Project Manager to join a world recognised, revolutionary Medical Devices Company based in Cambridge.
We are looking for an ERP Project Manager who has excellent experience of implementing ERP systems. It will be down to you to scope out the current system and implement all changes required. You will make recommendations for changes that will progress and enrich process improvements.
As ERP Project Manager you will be a natural communicator with first rate experience and practical knowledge of the implementation or ERP systems, specifically for manufacturing.
ERP Project Manager Requirements:
- Technical knowledge of NetSuite or to a high level with other ERP platforms
- ISO13485/MDD/FDA 21CFR experience is extremely desirable
- Ability to ensure that projects are completed within timescales and to budget
- Software validation experience
- Able to form close relationships with customers
If you are interested in this ERP Project Manager (Medical Devices) role, the please click on Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.