ERP Project Manager - London, United Kingdom,
ERP Project Manager - £450 - 500 p/d (Outside IR35)
Must have previous experience and understand of working with Local Governments
Your new company
I am working with a leading London Borough based in East London to recruit a Senior Project Manager to determine the next steps in their ERP Solutions for an initial 3 month contract.
Your new role
This role will engage, coordinate and guide stakeholders and lead this project to achieve an agreed way forward across all ERP functionality. The role will involve analysis of the current functionality in scope of ERP, identification of gaps, opportunities for improvement, future business requirements, solution options and will culminate in the production of an objective assessment and agreed route map / timeline that delivers ERP functionality fit for the future.
What you'll need to succeed
The Project Manager will lead this work and will have extensive recent knowledge, experience and a demonstrable track record of:
- Excellent knowledge of different ERP solutions e.g. Oracle
- Reviewing ERP functionality (including General Ledger / P2P / AR / Payroll / Human Capital Management etc) to establish a baseline (including costs, constraints and end dates) and identifying gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Working with stakeholders at all levels to specify and agree future business requirements for ERP functionality
- Assessing the opportunity and associated benefits of exploiting / re configuring / upgrading existing ERP solutions to deliver future business requirements
- Market engagement and an understanding of the range of ERP and best in breed solutions available
- An understanding of post-modern ERP solutions and the opportunities and benefits available from increased end-user self-serve
- Experience of solution options appraisal and benefits quantification
- Designing and authoring high quality project deliverable for executive stakeholders
- Experience and knowledge of best practice, change management and transformation in the Finance and HR functions
- Working with and supporting service managers to design and deliver innovative and sustainable service improvements
- Experience and understanding of working with Local Government
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with a proven ability to achieve consensus between senior stakeholders and deal with strategic issues and operational details
What you'll get in return
You will get to work with a leading London Borough at £450-500 per day (outside IR35)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.