ERP Project Manager - Barking, Essex, United Kingdom,
Local authority is looking for an experienced ERP Project Manager to analyse the current functionality in scope of ERP, identify gaps, opportunities for improvement, future business requirements, solution options and will culminate in the production of an objective assessment and agreed route map / timeline that delivers ERP functionality fit for the future.
The Project Manager will lead this work and will have extensive recent knowledge, experience and a demonstrable track record of:
- Reviewing ERP functionality (including General Ledger / P2P / AR / Payroll / Human Capital Management etc) to establish a baseline (including costs, constraints and end dates) and identifying gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Working with stakeholders at all levels to specify and agree future business requirements for ERP functionality
- Assessing the opportunity and associated benefits of exploiting / reconfiguring / upgrading existing ERP solutions to deliver future business requirements
- Market engagement and an understanding of the range of ERP and best in breed solutions available
- An understanding of post-modern ERP solutions and the opportunities and benefits available from increased end-user self-serve
- Experience of solution options appraisal and benefits quantification
* Designing and authoring high quality project deliverables for executive stakeholders
- Experience and knowledge of best practice, change management and transformation in the Finance and HR functions
- Working with and supporting service managers to design and deliver innovative and sustainable service improvements
- Experience and understanding of working with Local Government
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with a proven ability to achieve consensus between senior stakeholders and deal with strategic issues and operational details
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: candidate-privacy-information-statement