ERP Training Manager - Greenford, London, United Kingdom,
Brompton has recently launched an ERP system which provides the systems foundation for our future growth plans. Over the next 12 months we need to fully embed the processes that have been designed into the business with ongoing training and support whilst delivering continuous process improvement through optimization of people, process & technology. Additionally, we will be rolling our ERP solution out to some of our overseas subsidiaries. The ERP Training Manager role will play a critical role in all of these workstreams.
The ideal person will have broad ERP system training management experience, have worked on ERP implementation projects within a manufacturing environment (Operations, Finance and Sales) and be extremely proactive, energetic and thorough to drive through the technical, process and cultural changes that are required to bring success. Delivering results in the role will be achieved by building an in depth understanding of our process and then being able to communicate this effectively to others.
Embed Existing Processes
- Build a comprehensive understanding of our technology and business processes across all departments.
- Work with Power Users and the Tech Support team to Identify teams / departments / people where increased training support is required and deliver training as required.
- Tailor the delivery of training so that it is audience appropriate leveraging One to One, e-learning and classroom training as appropriate.
- Maintain a network of relationships with Power Users to ensure effective ongoing collaboration between the technical / business teams.
- Ensure that new starters to the business receive a comprehensive induction to our ERP system and processes prior to access being granted to the Production environment.
- Maintain and update Training Content (Documentation / Process Flows / e-Learning Plans / Recordings etc) where gaps in content are identified.
Continuous Improvement & ERP rollout.
- Feed learnings from our Power Users and wider ERP user base into a Continuous Improvement cycle identifying areas for technical & process improvement.
- Where appropriate work in a business analyst role with key stakeholders to better understand the opportunities for process improvement.
- Develop training plans to ensure that changes of processes / ERP expansion are effectively trained to the Brompton user base.
- Ensure that the e-Learning platform (Brompton Academy) is kept up to date as processes change.
- Work with the Internal Communications team to create relevant User awareness messaging
- 5+ ERP System training experience (SAP / Dynamics / Infor / Oracle etc ) within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working on transformational change programmes within strict and short deadlines.
- Experience of ERP training lifecycles; defining training strategy, analysing training needs, setting a training plan, delivering and evaluating the overall training effectiveness to 150-300 users.
- Excellent planning and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of managing delivery between office and shop floor environments
- Solid understanding of training and development processes, including trends in people development, related technology learning tools.
- Excellent Communicator - able to adapt training delivery to individual learning styles.
- Must possess the ability to work effectively and collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams and cultures to complete tasks to meet team objectives as necessary.
- Experience of delivering training to people who may be resistant to change
- Strict at holding teams/users accountable for the missed training and poor performances within the training sessions.
- Have a can-do and pro-active attitude and communicate clearly with a variety of employees and teams
- Pro-actively manage any training-related risks, issues and dependencies.
- Trainer or L&D advanced qualifications ...... click apply for full job details