Education Services Specialist - London, United Kingdom,
Education Services Specialist
6-months (will extend or convert)
The Education Services Specialist is responsible for the consistent development and deployment of technical and solution training for ServiceMax. This position reports to the Client Education Engagement Manager and works integrally with associated teams to create, manage, coordinate and deliver training (across the US - potentially globally) to internal and external partners and customers. This will include select duties as content developer, project manager, trainer, and administrator. Successful candidates must work cross-functionally with Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Services teams in the delivery of training programs.
- Traveling 50% of the time on a need-to-need basis (dependent on customers/clients)
- Positions in US are priority, but they want someone for EMEA region also.
- Prefer someone in Pleasanton (on-site) but open to a remote candidate (anywhere in the US)
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
- Must be authorized to work on W2
- Design and improve automation/configuration/processes to optimize all phases of GE-IP training execution.
- Execute commercial processes and operations, including: liaisons with selling organizations on opportunity discovery & pursuit; quote-to-order, inquiry-to-order and order-to-fulfillment functions; vendor payments; venue, instructor and equipment scheduling; etc.
- Deliver and measure on regional compliance, sales, margin and productivity goals to ensure we exceed business expectations.
- Report to stakeholders and customers to clearly communicate our value.
- Support the growth of the GE-IP training & services businesses by assisting sales and services teams in understanding the value of our offering and in the generation of quotations.
- Participate in the globalization of the EDGE training portal.
- Foster and grow solid productive business relationships with our partners.
- Coordinate, develop, maintain and manage classroom simulators & systems to ensure a quality classroom experience for our students
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
- 0-3 years' work experience
- Fully competent with Office productivity applications. (MS Office, etc.)
- Salesforce Experience is HIGHLY preferred
- Try finding a Salesforce SFDC certification in one of the following (ADM 201, ADM 211, ADM 301, or DEV 401)
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Experience with or in the field service industry or logistics software is a plus.
- Experience using CRM technology and specifically Salesforce. Salesforce certification as Administrator, Developer, or Consultant is a strong plus.
- Experience with eLearning technology, such as QuickTime, Camtasia, Storyline Articulate, etc.
- Project management/execution skills.
- Experience in Information Technology or similar field. Comfortable in an IT-rich environment.
- Experience of various learning styles: Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic
- Multi-disciplinary approach to content development inclusive of ILT, WBT, and virtualized delivery methods
- Experience creating nano learning and MOOCs
- Ability to work in a globally distributed team environment, liaising with on-site teams and customers.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changing technology.
- Ability to work as a team collaborator and independently.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines from project team and customers
- Ability to problem solve and address complex situations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.