Employee Relations Consultant - 7 months - Edinburgh - City, Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
Employee Relations Consultant - 7 months - Edinburgh
We have a fantastic new initial 7-month contract position available in Edinburgh for an Employee Relations Consultant.
This role will involve managing a team as well as proving expertise on wider projects and resource planning.
- Experience leading and managing projects including developing and implementing project and resource plans
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary internal teams - guiding and co-ordinating the work of the team and developing staff
- Experience managing project budgets and external contracts
- Experience engaging with internal and external stakeholders on the development of HR strategy and the ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Expertise with HR initiatives and best practice approaches - Performance Management, Employee Relations, Resourcing and Change Management
Parity - Better Decisions : Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position