Employee Relations Consultant - City, London, United Kingdom,
As Employee Relations Specialist you will be responsible for handling all disciplinary and grievance cases, acting as the decision manager.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Partner with internal and external managers
- Represent ER on all projects
- Manage end to end ER case management
- Handle complex and high profile cases
- Experience working within a large and complex organisation
- Strong Employee Relations knowledge
- Financial services experience would be advantageous
- A good understanding of UK employment law and regulatory frameworks
Please apply now if you have the relevant experience required.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy