Employment Facilitator - Young People Services - Glasgow, Lanarkshire, United Kingdom,
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Employment Support Facilitator to join our client, a prestigious organisation which supports children and young adults across the UK. This is an ongoing temporary contract, initially for 3 months with potential for extension.
The successful candidate will be required to be a current member of the Disclosure Scotland PVG Scheme - please note that the cost of membership will be met by the candidate upon successful placement.
Your Time at Work
Working with young people in a 1-2-1 setting and group environment, you will ensure they remain engaged whilst exploring employability options and opportunities. You will provide them with key support, engaging with all agencies to ensure a person-centred approach.
- Supporting a caseload of young people as they prepare to enter the labour market
- Leading and developing group work modules, allowing for individual learning styles and promoting inclusion
- Building effective relationships with young people, external contacts including partner agencies and education establishments and colleagues within the organisation
- Representing the organisation at meetings, employment forums, open days and onsite visits with employers and training providers
Our Perfect Worker will:
- Have experience working within a similar role supporting young people into work via 1-2-1, group and coordinated support
- Have an SVQ Level 3 in Social Care or a relevant qualification
- Have experience working within recruitment or employability
- Be confident delivering support to young people facing multiple barriers to employment across a number of settings
- Have an understanding of employability and the barriers faced by young people seeking employment
Key Information and Benefits
If interested, please send your CV to Emma Ferguson at Brightwork.
Brightwork Recruitment Ltd are operating as an employment business for these temporary vacancies...... click apply for full job details