Employment Reward Consultant - Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom,
Sopra Steria Recruitment is working in partnership with a major Public sector client in the UK. We are currently recruiting an Employment Reward Consultant for an initially 3-6 month contract based in Chelmsford.
ROLE DETAILS HERE
Job Title: Employment Reward Consultant
Duration: 3 - 6 months initially
IR35 Status: In scope of IR35
Note: 3-4 days onsite a week.
About the opportunity
- Attract and retain the best people in local government; and so we're improving our approach to reward and benefits.
- Support pay analysis and benchmarking, as well as the review of current reward trends.
- You'll also develop strong collaborative internal and external networks and providers providing insight on new and innovative approaches across public and private sectors and making a positive contribution to employment practice.
- You'll have a good understanding of reward and benefits practice in modern, complex environments and expert knowledge of Hay job evaluation methodology.
- With clear analytical skills, and ability to utilise Excel to model scenarios, your proactive approach will help us to shape our workforce strategy initiatives and support evidence-based decision making.
- And as a strong communicator who is able to build and manage relationships across both internal and external stakeholders, you'll have a successful track record of managing reward projects and delivering expected outcomes, including managing and building strong relationships with contract suppliers.
Sopra Steria Recruitment Limited acts as both an employment business and as an employment agency.
Please Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via Call/Email.
Apply now to know more.
Sopra Steria Recruitment is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Sopra Steria Recruitment regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.