Enterprise Architect - Watford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom,
Looking for an Enterprise Architect to join an organisation based in Watford to start on Monday for 15 weeks
Your new organisation
Your new organisation are a Watford-based construction company looking to recruit an Enterprise Architect to their ranks. The role is due to start on Monday (30th Sept) and will last an initial 15 weeks.
Your new role
As an Enterprise Architect you'll be the lead in the development of the organisations technology strategies, roadmaps and architectures focussed on application integration strategies that're delivered through cloud technologies. Your role will also require you to integrate technology streams such as project applications, data & insight strategy, security and business architecture to meet the organisations targets, visions and standards. Your overall objective will be to manage the ongoing technology strategy development and integrated roadmaps for the organisation and you'll be reporting directly into the Head of Strategy & Architecture.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be an expert in application architecture optimisation and cloud application services which includes integration
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills including strong presentation abilities
- Have demonstrable experience in enterprise architecture delivery
- Strong networking and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Be familiar with a range of enterprise and corporate solution tools and management solutions such as ERP, CRM and Asset.
- Have a methodical approach and planning to your work and be disciplined with deadlines and providing documentation
What you'll get in return
You'll be paid a day rate of £550 for a contract length of 15 weeks with possible extension at the end.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.