Evening Customer Services - Harlow, Essex, United Kingdom,
Customer Service Coordinator (Pharmaceutical Client)
Location: Harlow (Pinnacles)
Salary: £8.21 per hour (weekly pay)/ £8.97 after 12 weeks
Type: Temporary on-going
Working Hours: 12pm - 9pm, 3pm - 9pm, OR 5pm - 9pm, Monday - Friday
(Please note the first 2 weeks training will be a 10am - 5pm shift)
Start Date: Monday 9th September
To work as part of the Patient Services Team to manage enquiries relating to deliveries for patients.
- Installation of patients on the patient management system.
- Calculate and arrange delivery dates with patients.
- If required request nursing visits from the nurse scheduling team.
- Process orders for required equipment.
- Pre-delivery call with patient to conduct stock take, confirm delivery ate and details.
- Update delivery details on Navision and produce any necessary instructions for the transport team.
- Make any required amendments to patient's ancillary items.
- Process any cancelled deliveries.
- Assist with customer queries and follow up any actions required.
- Respond to any queries that patient may have, communicating any required information to other teams.
- Liaise with other operational teams to resolve any issues on the day of delivery.
- Re-arrange any failed deliveries.
- Mandatory recording of patient notes which are to be comprehensive and accurate.
- Deal with any patient or customer complaints in a professional manner, escalating where appropriate.
- Enter details of any complaints or incidents into the CAI system.
- Accurately record and report any suspected adverse drug reactions and product complaints.
- Qualifications, Training & Experience:
- Experience of working in a customer service environment would be preferable.
- IT literate with experience of using MS Word and Excel.
- Experience of working in a healthcare environment would be extremely desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to deal with difficult customers and build rapport.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work in a pressured and fast paced environment.
- Able to deal with challenging situations, and be calm under pressure.
- Understanding of confidentiality and the need for data protection.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy