Experienced Senior Accounting Consultant - City, London, United Kingdom,
Experienced Senior Accounting Consultant
Senior Accountant/Analyst level with 4+ years accounting experience and Microsoft Office proficiency, specifically excel
Assist with month-end close and in-flight integration:
* Employees harmonization is happening on 01/01 which is conflicting with the Statutory year end for all countries of International entities ( except India) where planning of stat accounts will be impacted by integration work from early Jan to end of Feb. Conflicting timelines are mainly :
* Employees harmonization 01/01
* Restructuring January period and Stat accounts disclosures.
* Off-line management of stat adjustments linked to stat year end 31/12 and deadline for Group accounts close (click not being able to put every adj in Priority for WD 4)
* Tax strategy for TP will be issued on late December with First impact to be recorded in januayr for year end close.
* PAA analysis and push back when needed into local stats.
* Integration lead to dedicated to multiple acquisition at the time around year end
* Compliance dedicated person is fully involved in integration steps (for EE on 01/01 and AP on 01/02) and won't be able to take over the compliance piece and also maintaining the legacy compliance Piece.
* Monitor receipt of all month-end close deliverables from Target Finance team, review packages for completeness & follow-up as needed
* Utilize the monthly finance package to own the "Monthly Bridge File" - bridging the acquired entity TB to Oracle ledger
* 1) Month over month Flux calculation from current month TB vs. prior month TB for both balance sheet and P&L at the GL account level
* 2) Ensure all GL accounts are linked to the summary tabs and properly mapped to the corresponding SFDC GL accounts as setup in the Master Bridge File (v-lookup from Flux & Mapping Tabs)
* 3) Reconcile that all activity flowing through the supporting tabs is complete & accurate, no balancing errors
* 4) Add-in additional manual adjustments as instructed
* 5) Generate high-volume journal entries (ADIs) for Oracle upload within excel (up to 1000+ lines),
* 6) Turnaround review comments timel, may need to re-create ADIs quickly, and ensure all .csv files meet detailed technical requirements for upload
* 7) Learn how to utilize nternal finance cycle manager tool which will be utilized for JE upload and review
* Clean-up/ simplify our Monthly Bridge "Master Summary" file capturing all activity recording since acquisition date (10/1/2019), so it is clean for sharing with auditors & stakeholders
* Post-close Flux & Reconciliations
* Utilize SmartView to pull Oracle monthly balances after posting
* Complete a Variance Analysis w/ Explanations for all monthly activity over prescribed thresholds
* Create account-level reconciliations for "Key Accounts"
* Complete Reconciliation Account preparation in our recon tool "BlackLine"
* Learn to utilize our internal project management tool "Integr8" and take ownership of tasks assigned within the tool, which will include:
* Ownership of transferring employee-related liabilities from Target books to regional subsidiaries
* Ownership of recording intercompany share transfers relating to legal entity restructuring, occurring in Israel and India
* Integration/Migration of the Procurement and AP process from Target process/
* Integration/Migration of the Leases & Real Estate process from Target process
* Be able to provide both operational and accounting technical support (US GAAP and Local GAAP) for all categories discussed above
* High proficiency in Excel data manipulation w/ high-volumes of data (i.e. v-lookups, pivot tables, ifsumerror, recon checks for completeness/accuracy between various data sets).
Ability to provide suggestions and recommendations to improve current data management process.
* Experience with Oracle and/or creating datasets for loading into ERP. Comfortable with configuring large data sets to meet specific requirements in order to successfully load into system, can re-configure new large-volume data sets quickly.
* Ability to quickly pick-up new processes, new systems (i.e., BlackLine reconciliations)
* Self-starter, able to independently solve issues and or refer to prior-month documentation and/or instructions in order to perform month-end close and integration processes end-to-end