Finance & Corporate Governance Executive - London, United Kingdom,
Finance & Corporate Governance Executive near Canary Wharf station
Please see below for a new 6 month FTC that we are recruiting for. If you are interested in being considered, please reply with an up-to-date CV.
Your new company
- You will be working in a modern office located near Canary Wharf. You will be working for a Central Government organisation 5 minutes from Canary Wharf station.
Your new role
- You will administer the Business Management System (BMS): manipulate data, fix errors in spreadsheet templates, write Visual Basic script to make basic structural changes, maintain the master lookup tables, update the self-service pivot tables.
- You will prepare monthly business review packs. This involves gathering updates from around the business about progress against the business plan, and reporting on actual time spent on business activities versus planned time.
- You will coordinate the quarterly corporate risk review process.
- You will act as the contact point for the organisations internal auditors to ensure that the audit programme is delivered to schedule.
- You will act as the organisations administrator for their banking system and new finance system, making changes to standing data as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have advanced MS Excel skills, including macros and VBA.
- You will have the ability to manipulate data in a clear and understandable format for senior stakeholders.
- You will have good stakeholder management skills.
- You will have strong communication skills
What you'll get in return
We believe in giving you the opportunity to get more from your job, by helping you grow and progress. In joining our exciting and vibrant team, you will have the opportunity to work for a worthwhile cause to make a difference in the local and wider community. You will receive a generous salary of up to £39,515 pro rata
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.