Finance Business Partner & Analyst - Gaydon, Warwickshire, United Kingdom,
I am currently looking for Finance Business Partner & Analyst to join a large automotive OEM.
- Responsible for proactively partnering the business to identify opportunities and risks to delivery of the future programmes and reporting financials status.
- Specifically, this role will be responsible for financial control of prototypes for upcoming future car lines at the heart of our business plan.
- Robust analysis into costs at a part level and overall programme level will be required to report out within finance and to the wider engineering community.
- Experience within a previous business partnering role is essential along with a strong sense of personal drive and desire to achieve the best outcome for the business.
- Meticulous attention to detail is required and the ability to confidently challenge business partners.
- Continuous improvement mindset required identifying opportunities wherever possible to streamline and document processes. Drive the JLR Customer First principles and behaviours
- Previous business partnering experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong excel and analytical skills
- Recognised financial qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA etc) or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record as a finance business partner, ideally gained within a large complex organization.
- Strong commercial business acumen.
- Good communication, mediation and influencing skills.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Ability to identify anomalies in data and interpret implications for both finance and non-finance professionals.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Keeps up to date with industry trends, and uses insight to inform decision making and influence others.
- Continuous improvement mind set with the ability to proactively identify and resolve issues using innovation.
- Self-directed, works without the need for supervision.
- Resilient and good under pressure.
- Ability to work at pace within a complex matrix structure and an agile workplace.
- Self-driven learner with an appetite for continuous professional and personal development
If you are interested in this position please click APPLY NOW!
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to our privacy notice, a copy of which can be found on our website. - Select Engineering Limited.