Finance Business Partner - IT Services Group - London - £55-65k - Cont - City, London, United Kingdom,
Executive Talent Solutions are working with a leading IT Services Group in Central London to recruit an experienced Finance Business Partner.
The client is a market leader in their field and have enjoyed significant growth and investment over the past 5 years.
The Finance Business Partner will be based in the Head office in central London. The role is for an initial contract period of 1 year. A salary between £55k and £65k is offered plus benefits.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure the key stakeholders have a full understanding of the financial impact of internal and external commercial and operational factors that influence their performance and P&L.
- Work closely with the non finance leadership group to track and report on monthly, quarterly and annual performance versus forecast and budget. Provide regular insightful reporting, analysis and interpretation of their results for the Monthly Business Reviews.
- Provide full Commercial Financial support and modelling for the various bid processes and help to influence the strategic direction of the businesses.
- Produce their monthly forecasts, annual budgets and mid-term Strategic plans.
- Support the month end process and results review
- Provide support and cover for other members of Finance Team when required.
- Take on ad-hoc projects and task as required such investments cases, commercial review, deep dive analysis, etc
Candidates applying should be:
- Qualified Accountant with a number of years PQE
- Experience of reporting, budgets and forecasting in a Global Matrix environment
- Experience of IT or services industry preferred
- Be seen as a 'trustedadvisor' with stakeholders to identify strategies for improvement and presenting recommendations in an influential manner
- Communicate persuasively and articulately with stakeholders, and have the ability to explain complex concepts to non-financial persons, to help achieve the desired results.
- Strong organisation, planning and presentation skills
- Comfortable being "handson" in SAP/Excel
- Flexible to handle peaks in workload