Finance Business Partner - Knaresborough, Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious company, where you will report directly to the Finance Director. You will play an integral part in identifying potential opportunities and threats to the business and will work with management to drive successful outcomes.
- Support Finance and Management teams to understand business financial performance
- Build strong relationships to partner with the business to drive successful outcomes
- Prepare month end results and provide insightful commentary and analysis to improve financial understanding and identify business trends
- Challenge non-finance business leaders
- Ad hoc projects around revenue recognition
- Ad hoc projects around acquisitions including analysis and forecasting work
- All P&L reporting
- Attend business management meetings
- Quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Review capital expenditure
- Staff cost analysis
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- strong commercial finance background
- Insurance experience preferred
- Business Partnering experience preferred
You will need to be available for a 12 month contract as soon as possible and be comfortable with the odd bit of travel down to London to hold business meetings with the Managing Director.
For more information, please contact Adam Hyams.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.