Finance Business Partner - Slough, Berkshire, United Kingdom,
The role purpose is to work as a key member of a cross functional innovation team, to shape and deliver key innovation activities which support the implementation of the business strategy. This could involve local, regional or global initiatives.
Activities include building robust business models, aligned with financial expectations, in addition to being responsible for business partnering with the specific Brand Managers and Brand Directors in the area, to maximise and shape growth and margin metrics, through high quality analysis and insights.
The role requires a questioning and broad thinking approach, with a strong focus on provision of high quality analysis, in addition to collaboration with other finance business partners across the different confectionery areas. A key objective is to ensure a common approach where possible, and to be instrumental in developing and building best practice across the teams.
- Build and develop accurate business models for marketing innovation activities and driving consistent improvement and efficiencies in the process, without losing sight of the robustness needed to deliver insights. Activities would include: pack and product re-engineering, scenario and sensitivity analysis and innovation modelling.
- Present complex information in an accessible and meaningful way.
- Make balanced and value creation recommendations to cross functional teams and forums to drive decisions which support the strategy and deliver margin improvements through the S&OP process.
- Influence decisions with commentary which bring clarity on drivers of forecasted performance, variance to core as well as highlighting any risks/opportunities with clear directive calls to action.
- Enable these recommendations and outcomes to be shared and used in relevant future activities, embedding new knowledge and learning's.
- Lead consistency and identify and recommend opportunities to streamline processes and deliver best practice within the business area, making sure that any change implemented is adopted and embedded to become a sustainable legacy.
- Become a core member of the finance digital sub-team driving for functional expertise in power BI/Tableau to drive for an analytic mindset across the function.