Finance Business Partner - City, Bristol, United Kingdom,
Finance Business Partner
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner with a large public sector organisation to take responsibility for financial leadership on major projects. This role will be based in Bristol for 3-6 months initially, paying up to £700/day inside IR35.
- Providing commercial and business advice to senior management in a variety of services, transformation projects and capital programmes
- Developing financial appraisals of new business initiatives and application of due diligence methodologies
- Building robust commercial and economic models, defining appropriate pricing strategies and ensuring budgets and forecasts, including revenue and capital projections, are sound and, supporting proposed changes
- Constructively challenging stakeholders and operating within an environment of change, influencing members and executives, as well as multi-disciplinary teams, to achieve best value outcomes.
- CCAB Qualified
- Must have worked in a public sector environment
- Experience working in regeneration desirable
To apply for this position, please contact Anders Egeland-Eriksen on or email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.