Finance Business Partner - Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Job Title - Finance Business Partner
Location - York
Rates - £342.71 per day (LTD/Umbrella) or £299.22 per day (PAYE)
In Scope of IR35
About the role / project:
In this finance business partner/management accountant position, you will provide a proactive financial and management accounting service to budget holders to support business decisions and maintain financial control.
What you will do:
- Produce and present period actuals and forecasts for budget holders, including preparing period accruals, transfers and adjustments. Issue reports and support budget holders in understanding the impact of the period results and forecasts against budgets.
- Produce the period end business review pack and highlight any significant issues with financial and other business results.
- Monitor and promulgate corporate governance throughout the function and review compliance with financial regulations.
- Assist in investment appraisals and business case analysis.
- Model and analyse cost base and identify and monitor opportunities and efficiencies.
- Participate in budget holder key meetings to provide sound financial advice and support.
- Provide investment and project accounting services as required for areas of responsibility.
- Support the timely collection of business unit debts and payment of business unit creditors, and supply accurate periodic cash forecasts.
- Identify and manage commercial risks, including the financial suitability of new customers. Promote risk management in the function...... click apply for full job details