Finance Business Partner - Berkshire, United Kingdom,
Overall Job Purpose:
Business Partner with the Customer Marketing, Retail and Corporate teams, providing Financial Planning & Analysis and insight for both internal finance requests and to the wider commercial marketing team.
Support the Senior Finance Manager.
Working in a team of 5.
Planning and performance monitoring
- Own reporting for Customer Marketing, Corporate, Retail and Events (including sales, trend analysis, KPIs and campaign contribution): provide explanations of performance against budget and highlight future risks and opportunities
- Own customer base and conversion reporting, forecasting and budgeting, including the development of reporting suites in business objects
- Support business partners to produce the annual budget and re-forecasts, whilst providing challenge for new initiatives and changes to campaigns
Provide meaningful analysis and collaborate to produce insight
- Understand the drivers of current performance
- Use internal and external information to extrapolate future performance based on scenario planning
- Work with business partners to turn analysis into value adding insight
- Provide ad-hoc analysis when required to support the wider Finance team
- Provide analysis for campaign test results to drive future revenue and profit growth
- Assist in developing strategic objectives
- Support business partner contract negotiations including forecast profitability model
- Develop and monitor the delivery of strategic initiatives
Ideally Qualified but not a must.
Experience of working closely with Sales & Marketing teams to help add finance support, beyond Management Accountants and confident to challenge when needed.
Dealing with large volumes of data.
Large Company Background.
Free Parking on site, vast benefits package and dress down culture.