Finance Business Partner - City, Sheffield, United Kingdom,
Adecco are currently looking to recruit in to a fixed term contract for 12 months within Higher Education Sector. The role is for an Experienced Finance Business Partner. The role requires the candidate to be qualified CCAB accountant or working towards the qualification.
- Provision of support in the financial management of the funding streams.
- Regular meetings with budget holders and project manager to ensure best practice is being implemented.
- Contributing to the production of regular monitoring and exception report.
- Assisting with the coordination of information relating to budgets and financial forecasting required.
- Management of a Finance Assistant/s to ensure the provision of timely financial information and invoicing.
- Month end preparation of management accounts.
- Supporting colleagues with effective communication within the team when delivering month/year end.
The Higher Education Organisation was awarded the best Not-For-Profit organisation to work in during 2018 by the Sunday Times. The right candidate will be offered flexible working opportunities which will benefit both the candidate and the department.
All interested candidates should upload an up to date CV outlining previous experiences and qualifications.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy