Finance Business Partner - City, London, United Kingdom,
LMA Recruitment are currently business partnering with a global bank in the City looking for 2x immediately available Finance Business Partners on a contract basis, paying between £450-550 a day.
This role will be supporting the merchant banking business areas in control, accounting, and reporting of all London branch functions.
- Responsibility for complete, accurate and timely financial analysis and reporting
- Assist the London Branch Regulatory and Group reporting accountants
- Legal Entity Maintenance, Statutory and Regulatory reporting for Separate Legal Entity within the London Branch
- User Acceptance testing resource for systems migrations
- Additional/Ad hoc requirements
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAEW, ACA/ACCA) with 3+ years' experience in a finance role in a regulated CIB environment
- Global Markets and/or structure debt experience an advantage but not a requirement
- Knowledge of HFM
- Knowledge of Oracle OBIEE, RADA, Intergra T, Murex, Oracle EBS
If you feel you are the right Finance Business Partner then please send your CV or apply here!