Finance Strategy Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Day rate: £400-£450 (inside Scope
To develop the councils financial strategy, capital strategy, medium term financial plan, revenue budget and capital programme.
Working directly with the Director of Finance to develop a financial strategy that reflects the councils strategic objectives alongside writing the annual budget report and financial strategy.
- To lead and manage the Council's financial planning function to deliver a comprehensive, high quality, cost effective and timely service
- To prepare reports for officers and Members on all financial planning and budgeting issues up to and including the annual report setting the Council Tax. To ensure that all relevant issues are reflected in financial plans and budgets.
- To lead/participate in a range of strategic projects requiring a high level of specialist financial support.
- To ensure capital and revenue planning are fully integrated.
- To provide advice and support to Members, management board, directors and deputy directors on the full range of issues within the scope of the job.
Qualifications and experience:
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA Qualified
- Previous experience of at least 3 years working in a financial management role
- Experience of working abroad or in a multi-country reporting environment