Financial Analyst Management - City, Liverpool, United Kingdom,
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health. Since their start they have been working to empower veterinarians, food producers, and all those concerned with animal health with the tools needed to help animals live healthy lives.
The role will be based at our clients site in Speke, an area of Liverpool close to the boundaries of the Metropolitan Borough of Knowsley. It is 7.7 miles south east of the city centre making it easily accessible via car and boasts great public transport links.
- Ensure strong financial governance and compliance at Speke Operations, financial accounting (balance sheet and income statement), financial reporting, financial and investment decision making, business planning and forecasting.
- Prepare, analyse and interpret information to facilitate the most efficient and effective running of the business to improve gross margin.
- Assist in the business planning processes, developing site goals, and objectives and ensuring focus on critical issues. This ranges from the strategic plan to the more detailed 12 month Business plan. These incorporate demand requirements, comparisons with current and future capabilities, headcount, capital, projects and expense requirements etc.
- Report all aspects of business performance to Site and Corporate management. Forecasting financial performance eg monthly, quarterly.
- To be responsible for the company's financial accounts and to ensure that they present a 'true and fair' view of the company's position. Complete financial close on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Meet all financial compliance expectations including US GAAP accounting, Elanco financial policies and SOX expectations. Take responsibility for the financial control of all Company assets, including inventory and fixed assets etc. Ensure no major financial control misses.
- Coach and train non-financial staff on financial matters.
- Degree qualified with either financial experience or financial qualification
- Accounting qualification
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47642 in all correspondence.