Food Technology Teacheruired Lincoln - Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom,
The ideal candidate will have experience of teaching food technology with to GCSE students and be confident in leading both practical and theory lessons.
Despite the current coronavirus outbreak Simply, Education are holding initial video interview for this post.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Hold a recognised Teacher qualification e.g. QTS, NQT or have a degree.
- Have extensive knowledge of National Curriculum
- Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour and social skills of Children between the ages of 11-18
- Be able to commute in and around Rugby on a daily basis
- Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- A dedicated Secondary Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
..... click apply for full job details