Frailty Programme QIPP Lead - Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
- We are looking for an experienced Commissioning professional join the commissioning and transformation team on short term basis to lead on the delivery of the frailty programme including the continued development of QIPP schemes to reduce growing demand for urgent and emergency care;
- The focus of the programme is around service and pathway redesign for falls, osteoporosis and bone health, the memory service and enhanced healthcare in care homes;
- Lead various activities of the programme, responsibility for the overarching programme plan and providing assurance to the Commissioners and wider programme stakeholders;
- Support the CCG to deliver its QIPP programme for 2019/20 and develop new schemes for 2020/21 focussing specifically on schemes that will impact on growing demand for non-elective admissions such as reducing avoidable admissions and readmissions and addressing clinical variation;
- Leadership, management and team-working that will foster positive relationships within the CCG and across the partnership to deliver complex and ambitious work programmes, effectively manage issues and risks to delivery and provide assurance to the CCG and wider stakeholders.
- Proven experience in providing transformation within frailty pathways centric around delivering QIPP schemes;
- Extensive background within Commissioning, understanding of healthcare partnership working and related to the 5-year forward view.
- Excellent project management skills, evidenced background in transforming healthcare pathways.