Freelance Destination Services Consultant - Homeworking in locations a - London, United Kingdom,
If you enjoy showing off your city and have a passion for helping people, you should consider becoming a Dwellworks Destination Services Consultant!
Is being a Destination Consultant right for you?
Being a Dwellworks Consultant is flexible, social and personally rewarding. As a Consultant you make a real difference in welcoming a family to your community, and helping them find and settle into their new home. We take great pride in what we do and are interested in working with talented and enthusiastic Consultants to support our clients.
What are Destination Services?
When an employee moves to a new country or town for work, one of the most important services they receive is help in finding a new home and getting settled into their new surroundings. Relocating employees could be moving within their home country or even internationally.
There are many facets of Destination Services:
- Community Orientation
- Guidance on Local Schools
- Help to Find a New Home
- Facilitate Utility Hook Up / Connect
- Local Settling-in Knowledge
- High comfort level working on MS Office programs such as email and other Windows based operating systems like Word.
- High level of tech literacy and comfort using the internet (for research) and mobile applications
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Clean driving license record
- A 'can-do' attitude
Locations currently required - London & Home Counties, Newcastle and Belfast
If all this sounds appealing, then we'd love to hear from you!
To submit your application click on 'Apply Here'