Freelance PPC Manager Financial Services - London, United Kingdom,
A well-known Financial Services company are looking for a Freelance PPC Specialist to come on board for an initial 6 month contract based in their head offices in Central London.
The Company (Financial Services):
My client is one of the most talked about Financial Services companies in the industry, winning multiple awards and working with clients across the world. This is an exciting time to join the company and their Paid Search team as they have taken over some new accounts with large budgets. As the PPC Manager you will be given the opportunity to run one of the largest PPC accounts in the business, implementing the campaign and strategy hands on.
The Freelance PPC Manager role will involve:
- PPC Manager will run all PPC accounts - running, optimising and analysing paid search campaigns
- Must have experience managing large PPC accounts - £200k per month
- Must be experienced with restricted Google Ads
- Ensure Pay Per Click best practices are implemented throughout your work and across your team
- Ideally experience working within the finance industry
- Hands on PPC and biddable account management and campaign implementation
The ideal candidate for the position of Freelance PPC Manager must have:
- Freelance PPC Manager must have at least 4 years' PPC experience
- Ideally worked in financial services industry - biddable/paid search backgroud
- Proven Knowledge of Pay Per Click 101 Best Practice and Google restricted ads
Interviews are taking place from Tuesday 14th January for the Freelance PPC Manager role with a Financial Services Company so if this is of interest, please apply directly or contact me on LinkedIn - Alicia Cliff X4 Communications.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At X4 Communications we cover all permanent and contract positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.