Gas Apprentice - Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom,
Are you looking to take your first steps as a Gas Apprentice, with a company that provides fantastic training and support? Then this is the job for you!
Within this role, you will work under the direction, guidance and supervision of an experienced mentor to support the delivery of excellent refurbishment, repairs and maintenance service, whilst working to achieve a number of skills and qualifications.
Riverside Direct are part of a wholly owned subsidiary of the Riverside Group who provide services to 11,500 homes across the South and Central regions of England.
You will have the following attributes and key skills:
- Functional skills in both Math's and English
- The ability to learn and develop a thorough knowledge of the skills, technology and safety procedures required to carry out the full range of tasks
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to understand and interpret work instructions
- Be able to establish and maintain good customer/client relationships
At Riverside Direct we have big ambitions as we approach our centenary!
Your Health and Wellbeing matter to us and we will support you to excel in a collaborative culture.
We reward you with competitive pay and a wide range of benefits.
We empower you by investing in learning, personal development and technology.
And we listen using our forums and staff groups.
Click here to find out more about working with us:
If this job appeals to you, we would love to hear from you! Follow the link below to complete your application towards building a better future for yourself and a better life for our local community