Gas Supervisor - Working from Home - Worcester, Worcestershire, United Kingdom,
As the Gas Supervisor you will effectively manage and challenge the performance of the gas servicing and repairs service provided to ensure the organisation can evidence a proactive approach to demonstrate compliance.
Gas Supervisor Key Responsibilities:
* Day-to-day management of gas and solid fuel services
* Effectively lead and manage direct reports and the team, ensuring that they exercise their responsibilities in full
* Ensure all appropriate health and safety risk assessments are in place for all relevant staff and processes
* Arrangements for managing and maintaining dialogue with customers during COVID are in place, are effective and evidenced
* Ensure they are working in line with a 10 month cyclical programme, servicing and repairs and carried out in required timescales and valid certification in place.
* Technical gas qualification (i.e...... click apply for full job details