Global Director of Human Resources (12 Month Mat Cover) - London, United Kingdom,
Global Director of Human Resources (12 Month Mat Cover)
Salary - c£90k + benefits
Are you a HR Director with experience on a global scale?
I am working with one of the world's top luxury hotel groups with many of the world's leading hotels and restaurants. The group has over 40 properties across 6 continents. They are looking for a highly experienced HR Director to develop and drive their HR strategy across the globe for a fixed 12-month contract. This role is perfect for an individual looking to take that next step in their career to join one of the industry's leading groups.
The role would be to cover the current incumbents maternity leave and would take full responsibility of the HR and L&D functions of the company.
A few of the key responsibilities would include:
- Take charge and lead the global HR function, developing and implementing the HR strategy in line with the groups business needs.
- Be the first point of contact for the groups on Area HR Directors and on property HR Directors.
- Write the annual salary review and be involved in business budget reviews
- Oversea and support the global learning and development function
- Supporting the acquisition team with HR advice on new openings and take overs
- Occasional travel supporting HR functions where needed
To apply for the role successfully you must have:
- Previous experience in a similar role is necessary, desirably in luxury hospitality
- Experience working internationally with experience of employment law in multiple countries
- Experience in working on new openings and cross-functional projects
If you have this experience and are looking to join a leading luxury hotel group then please send a copy of your CV today.