Global Fee Management Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
JOB TITLE - GLOBAL FEE MANAGEMENT ANALYST
LOCATION - LONDON
DURATION - 5 MONTHS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Fee Management Analyst to work within a major Investment Banking client. This exciting opportunity is open to an individual that is looking for a contract opportunity for an initial 5 months.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
This role is within the Custody Fee Billing organisation of the Finance division, working in a team on revenue recoveries, controls, accounting & activities. The Fee Billing team is responsible for the production of custody invoices and recoveries and the associated accounting and control. This role involves recovery revenue production and the associated accounting entries. The process requires liaison with Client Services and the ability to answer queries from the Account Manager Teams / Clients in a timely manner to ensure that clients are receiving a good level of service. Monthly MI must be provided to the Business on Income Trends. There will also be the need work on projects as required. The EMEA custody Fee Billing Team is split between London and Bangalore.
- Assist with the production of the revenue related to the recoveries and custody invoicing area.
- Posting of related accounting entries.
- Assist with the month end - analysis of revenue variances
- Assist the Bangalore custody fee billing team
- Communicate with partners to resolve queries
- Update managers with regular status reports
- Assist Managers with queries
- Assist Managers with activities e.g. month end trend
- Assist and monitor KPI's for the team
- Ensure team's compliance to controls
- Provide all reporting on a timely basis.
- Create process documentation with a view to identifying controls gaps and process improvements
- Other Ad-hoc projects and initiatives, the nature of which could vary
- Experience of Fees in terms of billing +/or accounting
- Experience in financial control / financial services industry
- Excellent Time Management / Ability to meet regular Deadlines
- Excellent communication, written and verbal e.g. experience of presentations +/or chairing senior level meetings
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to partner effectively with peers, line managers, business and overseas teams
- Financial analysis, investigative and reconciliation skills
- Excel e.g. look-ups and pivots
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to prioritise tasks and demonstrate flexibility
- Motivated and positive attitude
- Communication, verbal, written and presentations
- Time management
- Analytical skills
- Focused client relationships
- Attention to detail
**Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer**