Global HR Business Partner - Heald Green, Cheshire, United Kingdom,
We have an exciting opportunity for a Global HR Business Partner to join our Human Appeal's People and Culture (HR) department at the Charity's Head Office in Cheadle, Greater Manchester. You will join us on a full time basis as part of a 1 year fixed term contract and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £25,000 - £35,000 per annum.
Human Appeal is a faith-based charity that aims to abolish poverty by providing humanitarian aid, sustainable development programs and championing advocacy for our beneficiaries worldwide.
The Global HR Business Partner role:
You will be responsible for leading the professional area of International People and Culture and taking an active role in ensuring the People and Culture Operating Model is embedded successfully across all Human Appeal Field Offices.
Benefits of joining us as our Global HR Business Partner include:
- 35 Days Annual Leave
- Matched Pension Contribution
- Flexible Working
- Employee Discounts and Memberships
Key duties and responsibilities of our Global HR Business Partner:
- Salary of £25,600 - £35,200 per annum - negotiable depending on experience
- Providing guidance and support through the use of workshops and training to align all staff with the values and mission of Human Appeal
- Supporting the International People and Culture sub-team and providing an expert level of support to the Senior People and Culture Management team to progress and implement people management solutions in order to achieve Human Appeal business objectives
- Managing the end-to-end HR feedback process from Field Offices
- Providing qualitative insights into HR analytics by generating metrics such as in-house systems and psychometrics
- Leading on any top level or first-line reporting recruitment needs and employee relations cases at Field Office level
- Delivering and continuously improving International People and Culture functions by keeping up to date with legislation and innovations for continuous improvement
What we're looking for in our Global HR Business Partner:
- HR Qualified, ideally at Level 7 or working towards Chartered membership CIPD
- Minimum 4 years' experience working in an HR Role, with at least 1 year focusing on International HR
- Highly organized with the ability to network effectively while responding to the changing environment quickly
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential. Additional languages e.g. Arabic and Urdu are desirable
This is an ideal role for an experienced International HR professional who has a clear long-term vision and is passionate about international development work and humanitarian aid.
We are looking to appoint this role ASAP, so for the best chance of success please click 'apply' today to become our Global HR Business Partner - we would love to hear from you!