Global Strategic Senior Buyer - 36391 - Coventry, Warwickshire, United Kingdom,
Title: Global Strategic Senior Buyer
Contract Position based at: Whitley, some travel to Gaydon
Global Strategic Senior Buyer - Powertrain Sensors and Engine Management Systems (EMS)
- Maintain compliance with standard policies and procedures
- Translate analytical results into detailed, robust actionable recommendations to the business
- Create high quality short, medium and long term purchasing strategies
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Sourcing experience
- Strategy setting experience
- Ability to work independently, be results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance
- Able to deliver operational plans in a complex, fast moving and highly demanding environment.
- Capability to create high quality short, medium and long term purchasing strategies and be a resilient and enthusiastic individual who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs.
- Strong communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders to influence cross-functional engagement
- An effective team player, actively develops and supports team members
5+ years Purchasing experience
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.