HR Analytics Consultant - London, United Kingdom,
Our client, based in Central London, is currently recruiting for a HR Analytics Consultant on a three month basis. Our client is an internationally accredited trade union body.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The daily rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience of using the Cascade system.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Audit Cascade data, ensuring data integrity and GDPR compliance (including building in reminders for data cleansing, removal etc.)
* Review workflows including new starters, leavers, contract variations, fixed term contracts, secondments, probation and build
* Implement ER and L&D screen design and implementation, as well as enhanced dashboard configuration, including ER tracking
* Compile HR metric reports, ensuring that they are user friendly
* Produce user guides for the HR team and provide basic training to HR team and workflow and report editing
* Roll out self-service to all regions
* Identify further ways to streamline self-service and make it more user friendly
* Ideally experience in using the Cascade HR system
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Systems; Cascade; workflows; GDPR
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don't forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details