HR Associate - Reading, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom,
Barclay Meade Human Resources require a HR Associate on a 6 month contract for an security and defence company based in Reading.
HR Associate Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for HR guidance
- Update HR information system
- Provide transactional HR services
- Appropriate management of HR documentation
HR Associate Skills:
- Experience using HR systems
- HR qualification or relevant experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organisational skills
Candidates applying must be security cleared and available immediate or drawing to the end of their current contract.
If this role is of interest please contact Una Moore at Barclay Meade on
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.