HR Background Vetting Associate - Sutton, Surrey, United Kingdom,
An exciting and challenging position now exists for a Background Vetting Administrator within this global leading financial organisation. This Team forms part of the HR Shared Services function where main departmental responsibilities include Employee Background Screening (UK, Europe, India and the Far East), compliance with Employment Legislation and Policy and Procedures
As one of the Administrators, your role will be multifunctional in providing direct support to the Assistant Manager and direct UK BV colleagues, together with support as and when required to the wider Global BV Team.
This will include performing background vetting for all areas of the business and the review of data gathered by in-house systems, to include but not limited to;
- Undertaking background vetting checks as required for all new SMCR/Certified and Regulatory joiners
- Supporting the Assistant Manager, Senior BV Manager and the Global BV team with case management
- Liaising with HR and the Business Stakeholders on specific cases
- Assisting in gathering source data for the making of risk based decisions in cases of a contentious nature
- Undertaking ad hoc work and projects as directed by the Assistant Manager and Senior BV Manager
With experience gained within HR Operations, Compliance and/or Background Vetting/DBS checking, ideally within a regulatory environment, you will be someone who is highly organised with a strong eye for detail, an investigative and questioning nature and excellent communication and inter-personal skills. Additionally, it is also essential that you have an excellent problem solving approach coupled the ability to co-ordinate and work well under pressure in a professional, confidential and discreet environment
This is an initial 12 month fixed term contract but offered an excellent remuneration and benefits package.