HR Bid Lead - City, London, United Kingdom,
HR Bid Lead
Our client is looking to recruit a HR Bid Lead who will be responsible for the quality of the people related elements all submissions up to point of contract signature. This includes developing HR responses, presenting our people transfer approach to clients both verbally and in writing, and supporting the negotiation of people related issues in the contract schedules.
This role is required to engage with the business, deal architects and technical solution owners to identify the people costs, risks and dependencies associated with the solution. Bids may be complex in nature and involve greenfield, public or private sector, first and second generation scenarios and multi jurisdictions.
- Location: Waterloo
- Pay: £234.00 per day
- Duration: 12 Months
- Type: Temporary Contract
- Start Date: ASAP
- Define the HR Strategy including assistance with the solution design to manage and mitigate risk exposure to the business.
- Identify and establish, in conjunction with the business, the people costs relating to service proposals and solutions, building in valid risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies.
- Perform due diligence and compile the due diligence findings and reports.
- Contract negotiations including working with commercial and legal advisors to review the relevant commercial contract schedules to assess their acceptability, including warranty and indemnity clauses.
- Work with the business, legal and commercial, to build the case for or against a TUPE transfer being relevant to a business change.
- Define, document and review the people solution associated with a business opportunity, attending governance reviews as required (including HR leads in country and the business units informed on the bid, and progress).
- Create documentation, attend customer meetings and competitive dialogue sessions to set out our approach to the transfer of employees.
- Post contract signature manage the handover to an HR transition team but continue to give guidance and advice as necessary.
- Large scale bid (for example. multi country/incumbent/first and second generation) or M&A negotiation experience.
- Confidence working within financial and commercial (contractual)arenas.
- Design and communicate complex solutions in a sales context.
- Effective and timely stakeholder engagement with and management of: Customers and third party suppliers.
- Hold a broad understanding of pension provisions and a detailed practical knowledge TUPE legislation along with recent case law updates.
- Hold a broad understanding of pension provisions including public sector arrangements.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy