HR Business Consultant - London, United Kingdom,
Morgan Philips Group is an innovative recruitment business with a footprint across 4 continents. In just 5 years, we have built a global platform that disrupts conventional thinking in executive and professional recruiting. We combine high-touch consultancy with worldwide search capability and digital sourcing technologies to help you recruit better, faster and cost effectively.
Are you a strategic Business Partner and confident leading projects?
Our client has an outstanding opportunity for an HR Business Partner (12 Month FTC) to work for a multinational professional services organisation headquartered in London. There is a chance of the role becoming permanent based on performance.
They are offering a competitive salary of up to £55,000k plus car allowance on a fulltime basis.
Monthly travel required to regional offices
You will be partnering with the Assurance side of the business, therefore, attention to detail is key.
Skills and attributes for success
- Employee Relations experience of complex disciplinary, grievance, TUPE, re-organisation, and performance management activities
- Current knowledge of Diversity and Inclusiveness practices and thought leadership
- Experience of making a contribution to business decision making, strategic planning discussions and operational planning events
- Proven ability to influence at all levels in the organisation, preferably in a professional services environment
- Resilient, practical and a self-starter; comfortable with working on own and in teams
- Demonstrates ability to coach and advise partners/directors/senior managers
- Possesses leading-edge knowledge of contemporary HR practices
- Requires significant experience in an HR Business Partnering role within large 1000+ person stakeholder group
- Ability to act as an effective counsellor to junior colleagues.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Ability to look at complex problems from a strategic perspective
- Strong technical HR experience particularly ER and performance management
- A professional qualification.
- A postgraduate qualification in a Business or Human Resource discipline is desirable
- The ability to travel to sites across the UK, this will be occasional travel not extensive
- Resilience and the gravitas to be able to pick up challenging work and dealing with senior stakeholders
Excellent opportunity for an HR Business Partner available TODAY! 12 month FTC