HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC - Beckenham, Kent, United Kingdom,
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise - funds, market services and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this - at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you'll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you'll find more information on why you'll enjoy working with us.
We are recruiting for an HR Business Partner on a 12 month FTC basis.Job Description
The HR Business Partner will partner with the business in the development and delivery of robust people initiatives and organisational change across a number of different business lines. The role will also lead on strategic HR projects across the business.
The successful candidate will demonstrate high levels of commercial acumen and strategic thinking and will have the ability to work at pace across a number of senior business stakeholders.
- Develop, deliver and embed robust people plans across the business, drawing on experience and insight to drive commercial impact whilst building sustainability through strategic people programmes, including great people practices and initiatives.
- Partner with business leaders in relation to the development and roll out of specific people initiatives and programmes (ranging from talent, engagement and learning to restructuring, organisational change and performance management), which drive business value, increase personal capability and embed key cultural behaviours.
- Support and advise on ongoing employment policy development and employee relations activities (e.g. disciplinary, grievance, dismissal, TUPE) including compliance to employment regulation and law (supporting resource will be available from shared service operations team).
- Collaborate with other parts of the people function to develop initiatives and deliver organisational interventions or annual processes (e.g. compensation, performance management, learning programmes) that drive greater business value through people.
- Input into the design and shaping of development initiatives that build skills, enhance leadership capability and provide personal development opportunities for all parts of the business.
- Support talent and succession planning activities and upskilling across the business, including the delivery of local talent plans.
- Work with recruitment teams to drive employer branding initiatives and to enhance the overall talent acquisition process. This may also involve playing a direct role in the sourcing and assessment of suitable candidates for key positions.
- Embed a high performance culture across the business, one which drives ongoing performance feedback and builds consistency through robust practices and tools.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development qualified (or equivalent qualification)
- Versatile, strategic and outcome-driven, who combines technical, and business skills.
- Knowledge of project management principles
- Strong business and commercial management capabilities
- Technical competence in all aspects of employment law and policies
- Experience in the design & delivery of people initiatives
- An effective communicator, influencing with integrity, simplifying complexity and offering solutions
- Demonstrated maturity and sensibility in managing work relationships at all organisational levels
- Strong team player with a collaborative work approach
- Highly skilled in complex stakeholder management with strong influencing skills
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in an articulate and easy to understand manner
- Strong presentation skills
- Well-developed problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Flexible and available for travel to multiple work sites.
- HRBP is responsible to manage their own diary ensuring regular time at work site locations.
- Role includes 2 - 3 days in either London and/or Ipswich each week
- Role also includes some overseas travel to Ireland and other overseas jurisdictions
Link Group's purpose statement 'Together we achieve' reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success - both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you'll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the 'I'm Interested' or Apply button