HR Business Partner - 7 month FTC - Hertfordshire, United Kingdom,
Due to volume in workload, our client, a renowned industry leader in it's field, is seeking to appoint an HR Business Partner on a 7 month FTC to start as soon as possible. This role will be dedicated to supporting the demobilisation of projects. It is a role which is closely aligned to the business and where you will have the opportunity to work closely with key stakeholders.
We are looking for:
- Proven delivery in the key areas of generalist HR with strong ER expertise
- Experience of supporting managers with consultation, TUPE and redundancy issues
- Experience of complex joint venture environments
- Experience of demobilisation of contracts
- Experience in coaching line managers through people matters
- A thorough and up to date knowledge of employment law, and experience of practical application of this in a complex business environment
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Track record of building credible relationships
- Resilient - able to face challenges pro-actively and comfortable dealing with senior management of the organisation.
- Able to work as part of a team; demonstrates the ability to network effectively up, down and across the business.
- Strong interpersonal skills
Should you be interested in discussing this vacancy please contact Annabel Green via LinkedIn or register your details on .
Resourcing4HR is an independent HR Recruitment and Consultancy company specialising in supporting the HR Community - both candidates and clients alike, in a partnership approach to resourcing HR professionals.
Resourcing4HR is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity.
Resourcing4HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates