HR Business Partner - FTC - Redditch - Astwood Bank, Worcestershire, United Kingdom,
Senior HR Advisor / HR Business Partner
6 month contract (Maternity Leave Cover)
£35,000 to £45,000+ car allowance
Based either Upminster or Redditch
ArcusFM is a well-established and growing national provider of total FM solutions tailored to meet our individual client's needs. Our values Do it SIMPLY, Do it WELL, Do it WITH PASSION, are at the heart of all that we do.
This is your opportunity to join a dedicated and professional HR Team very much focused on continuous improvement and leading the way.
We are looking for an experienced HR professional to support the HR Operations Director with the development and implementation of the operational HR strategy. You will partner with the senior leadership team to provide expertise and influence people decisions and translate business challenges and objectives into effective people solutions.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the senior leadership team, attend regular periodic meetings and team meetings as required to maintain an understanding of the requirements of key stakeholders, their challenges and business objectives and provide the people expertise required for them to deliver their objectives.
- Support the client group with identifying changes required and provide support to plan, manage and implement that change.
- Manage complex HR matters including absence management, disciplinary, grievance, performance management, employment tribunal claims, TUPE, redundancy, contract harmonisation, restructuring.
- Coach managers in people management skills.
- Provide employment law expertise to the business and work collaboratively with the Shared Service team to ensure policies, procedures and practices are legally compliant and supportive of the organisation's culture.
- Bring current HR thinking to the organisation, looking for opportunities to improve our people solutions.
- Contribute to the HR Operations Strategy.
- Ensure HR delivers an appropriate contribution and impact to the business, collaborating with the Shared Service team and HR specialists ensuring that the HR service is meeting business needs.
- Act as advocate for the wider HR team, championing the work of the team, organisation- wide people initiatives and good people management.
- Be the ambassador for "Value Me" engagement programme and any change management activities.
- Identify the resourcing needs for the client group, working closely with the Resourcing team to ensure that strategies are in place to deliver the resources required at the right time.
- Work collaboratively with the HR Operations Director and the Shared Service team to ensure delivery of key activities in the annual HR cycle eg. Annual salary reviews, bonus payments, Performance Reviews etc.
- Contribute to policy review and revision, supporting roll-out within the client group.
- Work collaboratively with the Shared Service team to ensure appropriate management information/data is available and utilised appropriately to drive improvement and informed decision making.
- Provide regular HR updates and contributions to the People Board Report.
- Wok alongside the wider HR team to ensure that all HR processes are ISO 9001 compliant and internal and external audits are satisfactory.
- Provide support to the client group with talent management and succession planning processes.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Relevant degree or qualified member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD)
- Proven background in influencing stakeholders within a fast-paced organisation
- Demonstrates an understanding of business objectives
- Ability to apply professional knowledge using a pragmatic and common sense approach
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and common sense approach
- Able to problem solve both operational and strategic issues
- Displays integrity - is sincere in own behaviour and in dealings with others
- Must be resilient and have the ability to push back and challenge the status quo when needed
- Self-motivated and self-aware - recognises own strengths and weaknesses and is committed to personal development
What we offer
25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, a generous contributory pension scheme of matched contributions up to 6%, a discretionary bonus scheme, gym discounts and life assurance.