HR Business Partner - Investment Banking - London, United Kingdom,
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our investment banking client has been present in the UK for more than 150 years, they're a long-term partner to British business. Today, the Group is formed of 10 divisions and employs 9,300 staff based in 21 core locations right across the country. Their role is simply stated: help clients achieve their goals by combining local know-how and global reach. In so doing, they seek to make a positive, sustainable contribution to both the UK economy and society.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for an HR Business Partner for a 6 month contract based in London.
Purpose of the Role:
The HR Business Partner provides a fully integrated, comprehensive HR role with focus on developing and maintaining relationships with designated businesses providing HR advice and services in line with strategic objectives (local and global).
As an HR Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with business to align HR practices with the strategic business initiatives; attending business strategy and planning meetings;
- Ensuring that HR services are provided as appropriate and identify new opportunities where HR can add value, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of HR issues and best practices;
- Developing strong relationships with Regional HR Business Partners;
- Working with managers within the business areas to develop, implement and manage a career development policy and plan to ensure that employees are trained and developed to meet their full potential not only within their business or function, but also within the Group. Support line management in forecasting and planning the talents requirements in line with the business strategy;
- Managing the Compensation Review process closely with managers ensuring that equal pay and market norms are considered as well as liaising with Regional Business Partners and the business throughout the process;
- Working with Learning & Development to develop, implement and manage a development plan to meet the overall strategy of the business;
- Working with the Compensation and International Mobility / Pensions and Benefits team in relation to any associated business queries (ie: annual compensation survey, market development, expatriation issues, pensions, tax matters);
- Ensuring that performance management policies and procedures are implemented and maintained and that the Appraisal Programme is adhered to;
What we require from the candidate:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of functional human resources expertise including staffing, ER, HR planning, performance management, learning and development, compensation and benefits.
- Demonstrate ability to partner and collaborate with leaders and staff to achieve business goals and maintain collaborative partnerships.
- Possess strong negotiation, facilitation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Investment Banking experience is essential for this role
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply before 22/08/2019 at 5pm and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business