HR Business Partner - Temp - Paignton, Devon, United Kingdom,
We are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner for our Paignton based client. You will be playing a supportive role to the HR Director and working closely to assist with the management of the HR Function for that site. Attention to detail is important for this role, as is excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels. This will be a hands-on HR role, so you will get involved in all elements of HR Procedure, from close liaison with line managers, resolving employee relation issues, and addressing grievances.
- Responsible for liaising with managers and recruitment company on recruitment
- Responsible for day to day employee's relations
- Partner with managers on HR related issues
- Responsibility for HR data base and systems
- Responsibility for on boarding and termination process
- facilitate HR corporate programs such as: employee's appraisals.
- Responsible for wellbeing activities
- CIPD qualification or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of previous experience in a similar position
- Service orientation
- Analytical ability
- Communication skills
- Multi tasked and well organized
- Excellent English
- Computer/Systems oriented and experience with (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HR Software)
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a thriving business this could be the opportunity for you!