HR Business Partner (NHS) - Lewisham, London, United Kingdom,
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: SE London
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 1 Month initially and likely to be longer
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday | 9am - 5pm
Hourly pay rate: £29 PAYE OR £35 Umbrella
DBS Required: Yes
The HR Business Partner is a strategic role in support of a designated service area, and as a senior HR professional, is expected to be largely self-managing. It will be necessary for the you to understand the business strategy of the service area for which you are responsible and contribute to the workforce strategy for that area, whilst ensuring its compatibility with Trust-wide workforce plans.
- Develop robust human resources relationships with divisions/corporate areas to influence, challenge and support service delivery and people strategies and monitor success.
- Work alongside the Divisional Manager and their teams in identifying workforce issues and developing appropriate business focussed HR interventions, and developing the people capability to deliver their business place.
- Support and challenge managers in the identification of training and development needs in respect of the people management agenda, and in the application of HR policies and practices, providing advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimise risk and financial exposure.
- Seek out and use workforce intelligence, both internal and external, to identify people management requirements within the service area, establishing credibility as an expert in strategic HR within an operational service.
- Coordinate a team comprising representatives from the different functional areas of HR, and where appropriate beyond HR, to analyse and interpret relevant workforce information and productivity measures
- Develop, recommend and support the implementation of appropriate HR interventions to address the HR issues facing the service area.
- Work with the wider HR teams to ensure the services provided meet the needs of the service area they support, utilising the expertise of the specialist teams in HR to ensure workforce issues are addressed efficiently and effectively.
- To plan, design and conduct essential projects to analyse and respond to current and projected workforce need.
- To develop strong networks internally and externally to ensure that best practice is applied within the organisation and that opportunities for development and innovation are maximised.
- Strong level of human resources experience gained within the NHS or Private Healthcare sector delivering high quality HR services
- Prior experience working as a senior manager in a large complex organisation, leading, managing staff, facilitating and managing change
- Involvement in setting of workforce strategy
- Strong strategic influencing and negotiating skills on complex and sensitive issues
- An expert level of knowledge in strategic workforce issues, including legislation, NHS policy, and best practice
- Up to date knowledge of key current issues in human resources and in local, regional and national networks and issues outside the organisation and how these impact on the Trust
- Able to foster powerful and productive collaborative working relationships internally and externally
- Ability to analyse and understand business, financial and workforce data
- Proven ability to effectively manage a range of situations that may evoke a strong emotional reaction.
Please apply now in order to be considered!