HR Business Partner (Projects) - Six Month Contract - City, Bristol, United Kingdom,
We are delighted to be working with a fantastic, values focused, Bristol-based organisation who are looking for an HR Business Partner to join them on a six-month contract to drive a number of key HR projects.
Reporting into the HR Director and working with a small and friendly team the successful candidate will partner with key stakeholders providing advice and guidance around a variety of HR issues as well as coach and upskill managers to improve capability. At the same time, you will lead on specific projects to ensure they are completed on time and within budget. Examples include the implementation of a new HR system, reviewing policies and procedures to ensure they are in line with the organisation's values, supporting a variety of organisational design projects and reviewing HR administrative processes.
This fantastic role offers the opportunity to make a tangible difference to an organisation with a genuine appetite for change.
- Proven generalist HR experience gained at HRBP/HR Manager level
- CIPD qualified
- Previous project management experience is highly desirable
- Proven experience of leading or being involved in business transformation
- Able to quickly establish meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
- Due to the urgency of this requirement availability to start at short notice is advantageous