HR Business Partner FTC - Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom,
HR Business Partner role with a strong focus on Employee Relations
Higher Education client within Oxfordshire
- To deliver high-level, non-routine operational advice and assistance to employees
To work closely with the HR Team Leader on the management of complex or high risk ER cases
- To contribute to training and briefing sessions for HR managers and departmental administrators tailored to each division's requirements.
- Experience and proven track record of advising managers on a wide range of staffing issues ideally within a unionised environment.
- Excellent judgement in HR matters with an up-to-date knowledge of employment law and good practice.
- The ability to identify and manage risk in complex employee relations cases which require pragmatic and creative solutions.
- Experience of providing HR support for organisational change.
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise, and progress a high volume of complex issues to successful resolution.
6 month Fixed term contract