HR Business Partner Maternity Cover - Bideford, Devon, United Kingdom,
The Travel Chapter Group, incorporating and other holiday cottage acquired businesses, is an award-winning holiday letting company with over 25 years' experience specialising in quality holiday properties across the UK.
Working in our Head Office in the stunning North Devon town of Bideford we are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to cover maternity leave starting from September 2019 for a minimum of 6 months. If you thrive in a progressive, marketing centric, versatile and dynamic team environment, this is the career move for you.
What do you get?
- Competitive salary
- £300 per year towards a holiday booked through one of our brands.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- A relaxed, friendly work environment.
- Time for training and self-improvement.
- Highly effective, motivated and supportive team members!
- All aspects of HR administration and records management.
- Competency of employment legislation and practices.
- Handle all aspects of recruitment both internal and external providers.
- Handling change management in an agile style fast growing environment.
- Understanding of wide range of Job sectors from tech, marketing, sales, account management, contact centres and finance.
- Regular communications across business on all personnel issues.
- Handling of various personnel projects from departmental, legislation, or specific developments.
- Support culture and wider business development programme.
- Personnel stats and key business information.
- Supportive HR for line managers.
- Personnel management systems
- Staff rewards system
- Understanding of Employee relations.
- Business wide training plans.
- Staff holidays
- Payroll experience
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Several years of Hands on HR experience.
- Qualified or part qualified CIPD (working towards).
- Demonstrable competence with all aspects of administration and communication.
- Understanding and experience of personnel management software systems.
- Experience of staff benefit management.
- Competent knowledge and interpretation of employment legislation and best practice.
- Experience in changing business environments particularly through Acquisitions would be a benefit.
- Business Partnering / Project experience.
- Employee Relations experience.
- Broad HR Management experience gained ideally within a fast paced and commercial work environment.
- Strong leadership, strategic and collaborative skills.
- Proven ability to support and develop Line Managers.
- You will have fantastic interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Training development experience.
- Experience of being a Line Manager.
- Supportive friendly style
- High level of accuracy
- Absolute discretion
- Professional attitude
- Clear and open communicator
- Adaptable attitude
- Personal caring approach
How to Apply:
If you possess the experience, passion and attitude to make this exciting role a success we'd love to hear from you.
King Recruit is working in partnership with Travel Chapter. Please direct all correspondence and enquiries to us.